Friday, October 15, 2010

Microsoft Store offer XBox 360 4 GB Bundle

Microsoft StoreAre you XBox fan? With a cheaper price, you get a game with quality graphics. More complete gamelist  was another reason.

In addition, the XBox has the advantage:

XBOX 360 4 B CONSOLE:
  • Super-quiet with sleek new design plus matching controller and headset
  • Built-in Wi-Fi for easy connection to Xbox LIVE
  • Ready for the controller-free fun of Kinect
XBOX 360 WIRELESS CONTROLLER:

  • 2.4 GHz wireless technology with 30-foot range
  • Integrated headset port for Xbox LIVE play
  • Adjustable vibration feedback for longer battery life
XBOX LIFE 12-MONTH GOLD CAR
  • Unlimited online multi-player gaming
  • Access to thousands of HD movies from Netflix (Netflix sold separately)
XBOX LIFE 4000 POINTS:

  • Get premium online gaming and entertainment
  • Download game add-ons and much more
  • Download Xbox LIVE arcade games
Now you can save 30% when you get all . Save 30% on Xbox 360 4GB bundle from the Microsoft Store! Offer valid while supplies last!

13 comments:

  1. Thank for the information

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice. Great Post .Thanks for sharing this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am a video game fan and have always been in look out for what's new in the gaming world. As I have noticed, controller-free game consoles are the new trend and I like it very much since it only proves how fast technology advances now. Great post and great offer! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Buddy, It’s been so lucky to be in your Lens. All the material is very supportive for me. I wish to come to your sight again soon.....

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is an excellent post. I have a similar blog myself so I will keep coming back to read more to enhance my knowledge...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I get translate whole article in google translator and i have come to know about the actual points of this article, to increase traffic on a site i must say it is very helpful, thanks.......

    ReplyDelete
  7. I get translate whole article in google translator and i have come to know about the actual points of this article, to increase traffic on a site i must say it is very helpful, thanks.......

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice post. I was checking constantly this blog and I am impressed! Very useful information specifically the last part Smile I care for such information much. I was looking for this particular information for a very long time. Thank you and best of luck.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really admire time and dedication you show towards your post.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice post, thank you for sharing. You have really imparted useful tips/knowledge. A very useful post I must say. Awesome content. I bookmarked it for future reference.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi buddy, your post is having very interesting stuff and is very relevant to my desires. am definitely bookmarking this to come back and read later.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Must admit your post has very useful material I have come across. I am impressed! I will keep visiting this blog.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Nice content, thanks for sharing. A very useful post I must say.

    ReplyDelete

Riau Coding | Bintang9 | Info Kiat | Ghobro |